[openfabrics-ewg] OFED-1.1-rc4 is ready

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Sep 13 09:56:07 PDT 2006

Brian wrote,

>The jabberwock has gotten to us.  The code compiles fine, but it
doesn't
>actually work, I imagine because at runtime dlsym is no longer finding
>the special magic symbol names it seeks.

>	<b

Is this the issue you are also seeing with ipath userverbs ?
I get this when I try to run over the ipath card. The userspace
driver seems to be built, but not loading ?

[root at rkl-13 infiniband]# ls /usr/local/ofed/lib64/infiniband/
 ipathverbs.a  ipathverbs.so  mthca.a  mthca.so

[woody at rkl-13 bin]$ ib_rdma_bw
4818: | port=18515 | ib_port=1 | size=65536 | tx_depth=100 | iters=1000
| duplex=0 | cma=0 |
libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for
uverbs0
        driver search path: /usr/local/ofed/lib64/infiniband
4818:main: No IB devices found