[openfabrics-ewg] On vacation on Sep-13 till 12-Oct

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Thu Sep 14 16:35:53 PDT 2006

In that case, we do need an RC6.

Intel MPI worked fine with the QLogic adapter in RC3. RC4 was broken
because of the verbs change. We changed our driver to address the
obvious incorrect symbol error, but the one day turnaround to RC5 did
not allow for a lot of testing. There still appear to be verbs-related
issues in RC5.

Robert Walsh is working with Woody to identify the problem , but we'll
need to have an RC6 with that fix. Also, the fix for OpenFabrics bug
#233 "SDP kernel panic when errors are seen" should go in - Michael
Tsirkin has indicated he wants to fix this before 1.1 releases.

- Betsy

--
Betsy Zeller
Director of Software Engineering