[openfabrics-ewg] Where do contribute new stuff to OFED scripts?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Sep 14 17:30:03 PDT 2006

I have some changes that I want to commit to the OFED scripts, but not for
1.1 (i.e., it's stuff that is absolutely too late for OFED 1.1, but I want
it entered in the path for OFED 1.2).

Vlad made an OFED directory on the trunk a week or so ago:

    https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/ofed

But looking at, for example, install.sh on the trunk, I see that it is
already quite different than the install.sh on the 1.1 branch.

So where do I contribute new stuff?  I thought the point of putting OFED on
the trunk was to do work there and merge it over to the release branches as
necessary (e.g., with the 1.1 stuff -- svn merge is your friend).  This is a
common way of working with SVN repositories.

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit