[openfabrics-ewg] Where do contribute new stuff to OFED scripts?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Sep 18 08:17:18 PDT 2006

On 9/18/06 3:04 PM, "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst at mellanox.co.il> wrote:

>> One conflict that I am referring to is the continued tone of hostility on
>> this thread.
>
> I guess what gets me is the vagueness of the discussion.

In my mind, I have not been vague at all.  Clearly, we are speaking the same
language but not conveying the same information.  This is exactly the kind
of confusion that should be cleared up by agreeing on development and
release processes.

>> I guess I don't understand why you continue to wholly reject the idea of
>> taking a step back, reviewing our development and release processes (peer
>> evaluation is *good*!), and then documenting them so that all can see and
>> understand.
>
> So, the suggestion is to document OFED release process?
> If that's what its about, I don't reject that at all.

Document, critique, and improve OFED development and release processes.

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit