[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.1

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Wed Sep 20 20:38:21 PDT 2006

We tested the RC6-pre2 version - thanks. We were able to
build/install/run on SLES10 (as non-root), RHEL4 U4 (the patch worked),
and FC4/2.6.17. Other than running once into bug 233, things seemed to
work. In both yesterday's testing and today's, we were able to run
applications over IntelMPI successfully. The IntelMPI test suite is
currently running on RHEL4 U4.

We've made some adds to bug 233, which should help you in tracking it
down. I'd be very interested to see this fixed for OFED 1.1.

However, I think we're ready for RC6.

Regards, Betsy