[openfabrics-ewg] Where do contribute new stuff to OFED scripts?

Yaron Segev yarons at voltaire.com
Thu Sep 21 12:42:53 PDT 2006

I know that Asaf talked with the SC06 people so OFA can get some space
to have an event on the Thu PM and Fri of that week, and that's done.

I'll ask Asaf to add more details on this (is it also OFA marketing
stuff or place holder for developers needs only),

Yaron
Yaron Segev |   +972-9-9717650 (o)   |   +972-54-4996631 (m)
Director, Software Development
Voltaire - The Grid Backbone