[openfabrics-ewg] Mellanox/Voltaire/QLogic/IBM SQA results for OFED 1.1?

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Sun Sep 24 16:22:36 PDT 2006

Both Cisco and Silverstorm have been sharing their SQA results for OFED
1.1, but I haven't seen anything from Mellanox, Voltaire, QLogic, and
IBM.  Can everyone try to publish some test results for rc5 or rc6?

I am trying IPoIB HA for the first time, on RHEL4 U3, it's not working,
and I have no visibility into what features and operating systems most
of the other OFED companies have been testing.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems