[openfabrics-ewg] How well does "new" SDP scale?

Chet Mehta chetm at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 29 14:46:42 PDT 2006

Scott,

Yes, the older version was the one in OFED 1.0.

:Chet.

"Scott Weitzenkamp \(sweitzen\)" <sweitzen at cisco.com>
09/29/2006 11:07 AM

Chet Mehta/Austin/IBM at IBMUS, "OpenFabricsEWG" <openfabrics-ewg at openib.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [openfabrics-ewg] How well does "new" SDP scale?

Can you define what you mean by older?  OFED 1.0 FCS?

We've tested 800 SDP connections on 32 nodes, this passes with OFED 1.1
(any rc) but did not with OFED 1.0.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit