[ewg] Need weekly meetings toward OFED releases

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Apr 2 08:06:09 PDT 2007

On Apr 1, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Tziporet Koren wrote:

> I think we will need weekly meeting starting next week
> If its possible by all that I suggest we do it every Monday at 9am PST
>
> Only next week (April 9) we should move the meeting to Tuesday
> since we are on vacation.
>
> Jeff - can you set a bridge for this

Yes, I will do so shortly.  I'm assuming that we only want weekly
teleconferences until OFED 1.2 is released, and then we can go back
to the normal bi-weekly schedule.  Since we don't yet know the exact
release date yet, I'll just add two more for now.

Therefore, here are the dates / times of the next several upcoming
OFED teleconferences:

- Tuesday April 10th, 9am US Pacific (meeting change request coming
shortly)
- Monday April 16th, 9am US Pacific (new meeting request coming shortly)
- Monday April 23rd, 9am US Pacific -- already scheduled
- Monday April 30th, 9am US Pacific (new meeting request coming shortly)
- Monday May 7th, 9am US Pacific -- already scheduled
   --> No meeting [yet] for Monday, May 14th
- Monday May 21st, 9am US Pacific -- already scheduled
...etc.

If we need more "every week" meetings (e.g., May 14th and beyond),
I'll schedule them as necessary.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems