[ewg] RE: [promoters] Update on the Sonoma Workshop - plse check all theattached information

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Apr 13 09:15:55 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

I see that you have me listed for speaking about iWarp. I am clearly the
wrong
person to be speaking on this subject and suggest you solicit someone
from
the iWarp community.

iWARP implementation in OFED           Bob Woodruff, Intel

Also, could you please add Jianxin Xiong as a speaker for
"SoftIB a software based InfiniBand implementation in a Xen
environment", I did not see him on the agenda and we had gotten
previous agreement that he could speak at the conference.
You can co-ordinate the details with Jianxin.
Thanks in advance,

woody