[ewg] APM Example

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Apr 26 15:37:53 PDT 2007

 > Mellanox VAPI used to have support for completion events with
 > different APM states.  However, with Openfabrics, i see that the
 > support for MIGRATED -> ARMED event is not there (verbs.h include
 > file). is there any specific reason for the same?

I don't know what you're referring to.  Of course a transition from
MIGRATED -> ARMED is not done through a work queue and hence doesn't
generate a completion.  There is an affiliated async event defined,
IB_EVENT_PATH_MIG, that will be generated when a migration takes
place, but AFAIK the only thing that happens when arming APM is that
the modify QP operation succeeds.

What specific VAPI thing are you thinking of?