[ewg] problems with ofed-1.2.c chelsio low level driver

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Aug 8 12:12:00 PDT 2007

Michael,

I've discovered that I was really testing the ofed-1.2 cxgb3.ko module
in my testing 1.2.c regression test.  Upon getting a complete 1.2.c
installed, I'm seeing crashes with the chelsio driver.  I think there
are some patches that went into the ofed-1.2 branch, that did not get
merged into ofed-1.2.c.   The ofed-1.2 branch works, but 1.2.c is broken.

I'm investigating now, but we'll need to fix this before shipping
1.2.c/1.2.5.

Steve.