[ewg] OFED 1.2.c-11 is available

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Aug 9 01:33:41 PDT 2007

> Michael, OFED 1.2 is based on 2.6.21 and OFED 1.2.1 on 2.6.22, did you
> do some 1.2 wrap up of returning fixes to the upstream code? from the
> length of the patch list (specifically, the amount of ipoib and mthca
> ones) it does not seem so, please correct me if I am wrong.

In 1.2.c most patches are backported from 2.6.23.
Some have been submitted for 2.6.24.
Some have been carried from 1.2.

It *is* possible that some mistakes have been made, if so
please point them out. I don't think any useful conclusions
can be drawn just from looking at the patch list length.

--
MST