[ewg] OFED 1.2.c-11 is available

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Thu Aug 9 02:38:40 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> The patches that does not include sign-off and explanation were posted
> by Eli, and he forgot this by mistake - to be fixed.
> All the changes are going to be send for the list for review next week.

thanks for the clarification, however, I don't see a reason not to post
a patch to the list, even for emergency fix. Such practice is --the--
cause for someone to forget signing and documenting a patch since if he
sent it to the list he would sure add a signature/change-log comment.

> As far as I know there is no plan from Oracle right now to submit the
> code to Linux.

I see, this is quite worrying, do you know on any concrete reason for that?

Or.