[ewg] OFED teleconference today

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Aug 13 10:01:10 PDT 2007

The codes were changing regularly when we had "in between week" calls
that I had to create outside the regular OFED teleconference
schedule.  Then the bi-weekly schedule ended (the system only lets me
make 10 at a time), so the code changed again... etc.  Cisco also
recently increased the length of the code because of some phreaking
incidents with short / easily-guessed codes.

FWIW: For the next several bi-weekly teleconferences, the code should
be the same (because it's all on one schedule), but it's probably
always safest to check the e-mail.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems