[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] MVAPICH2 SRPM and install file patches

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Mon Feb 5 13:44:52 PST 2007

Shaun,

Thanks for doing this.

I see things like romio and shlibs configurable in the patch, what about
other MVAPICH2 features like fault tolerance, multi rail, threads, and
MPD?  How can configure them when I use install.sh to compile and
install OFED?

I also didn't quite understand the ib-vs-iwarp configuration, I thought
OFED 1.2 would support both.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit