[openfabrics-ewg] Backport and fix patches for ipath driver

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Feb 5 14:19:16 PST 2007

 > I'll be submitting all of the patches in the "fixes" directory to
 > Roland over the next few days, for 2.6.21.

In general can you try to get stuff for 2.6.x queued up before
2.6.(x-1) is release?  Fixes generally aren't a problem but if you
wait until after the merge window opens to push stuff, there's a
chance at missing the window because of review/revision.

I'm set up to queue patches for 2.6.(x+1) as soon as 2.6.(x-1) is
released.

 - R.