[openfabrics-ewg] OFED-1.2 first package (was release)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Feb 6 02:35:18 PST 2007

Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OFED-1.2-20070205-1823.tgz can be downloaded from
>
> http://www.openfabrics.org/builds/ofed-1.2/
Just a clarification:
This is the first OFED package and its not the alpha release yet.
We published it so everybody can fix issues we already found and basic
installation testing.
Daily builds will be available from tomorrow.

Plan is to have first alpha release on Monday.
A detailed release mail will be sent with the release.

All - please work closely with Vlad to resolve all issues so we can make
this Alpha.

Thanks,
Tziporet