[openfabrics-ewg] Backport and fix patches for ipath driver

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Tue Feb 6 12:39:49 PST 2007

> Quoting Bryan O'Sullivan <bos at pathscale.com>:
> Subject: Re: Backport and fix patches for ipath driver
>
> Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
>
> >Please check your patches with
> >git://git.openfabrics.org/~vlad/ofed_1_2/.git
>
> OK, I did that.

Hope fixes are OK to apply now.
But I see the issues I raised with backports weren't addressed yet.
Please work on cleaning these, we can't apply them as is.

> Here's a newer tarball, which applies cleanly against
> all affected kernels.

Since the previous patch didn't even apply, I have to ask - did you test that
the result actually builds, on all kernels, too? How about at least DOA testing,
at least on one kernel?

--
MST