[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] RFC ofed 1 2 kernel file structure

Hoang-Nam Nguyen HNGUYEN at de.ibm.com
Wed Feb 7 12:55:19 PST 2007

Hi Michael,
> Repost. Could everyone please look at
> git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/newofed.git
> and tell me whether this looks acceptable?
I could clone it:
$git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/newofed.git
fatal: Unable to look up git.openfabrics.org (Temporary failure in name
resolution)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/newofed.git' failed.
$git clone git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/newofed.git
fatal: Unable to look up git.openfabrics.org (Temporary failure in name
resolution)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/newofed.git' failed.

I tried to use web git pointing to
http://www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~mst/newofed.git;a=tree
and got this:
403 Forbidden - Reading tree failed

Is there something else I need to pay attention of?

Thanks
Nam