[openfabrics-ewg] OFED-1.2-20070208-1508 - issues

Trishal Choudhari trishal.choudhari at qlogic.com
Mon Feb 12 01:23:06 PST 2007

Hi All,

I tried installing OFED-1.2-20070208-1508.tgz
on RHEL4 UP4  machine. The installation was not possible because of ipath, ib_bonding and dependencies related problems.

1.First I tries installation of full package, and observed errors related to 'ipath' driver.
2. I attempted the installation again without 'ipath' related terms through customized installation menu and observed errors related to 'ib_bonding' related terms.
3.Upon attempting the installation again without 'ipath' as well as 'ib_bonding' related terms through customized installation menu I got errors related to dependencies.

The logs are as attached.

regards

Trishal