[openfabrics-ewg] how to handle OFEd 1.2 bugs in bugzilla

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Wed Feb 14 06:17:52 PST 2007

Hi Scott and all,
I wish to consult with you in the way we will treat OFED 1.2 bugs in
bugzilla.

1. Do we want to have 1.2-alpha 1.2-beta, 1.2-rcX in version, or just
1.2 as we have now
2. What do we wish to do with bugs that were opened for 1.1 and are
still open?
3. What to do with old bugs that where open to gen2 in general?
4. What is our methodology for priority and severity setup? (There are
too many  blocker bugs still open in OFED 1.1 so they are not actually
blockers or they were fixed but not updated)

Thanks,
Tziporet