[ewg] OFED 1.2 Feb-26 meeting summary
tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Wed Feb 28 06:10:02 PST 2007
The meeting summary is also available on the Wiki:
This is the OFED 1.2 Feb-26 meeting summary on alpha status:
Abbreviated minutes / summary:
* We will not build any alpha2 package. Anyone can use the full
packages that Vlad provides.
* The cut date for Beta changes is end of this week (Saturday Mar-3)
* Next milestone is the Beta release - on March-7
* Each maintainer should fix the bugs assigned to him in bugzilla
* Documents will stay in the same way as in OFED 1.1 (one directory
with all docs)
* Improved RPM usage by the install will not be part of OFED 1.2
1. Daily build of full OFED package - Vlad
2. Fix bugs sent by Scott for the beta - all
3. Send list of bugs that must be fixed for the beta - Tziporet
4. Schedule a developers session on OFA developers at Sonoma - Tziporet
5. Fix ipath driver compilation issues - Bryan
6. Support MPI selection by MVAPICH2 - Shaun
* RPM and install: The RPM are build today in a non-standard way.
o We are not going to do any change for OFED 1.2 since it will
delay the release significantly.
o The RPM usage will be enhanced for the next (1.3) release
and we will decide on the correct way in Sonoma.
* MPI selection:
o Implemented by Open MPI and MVAPICH
o Need a support from MVAPICH2
o Jeff will publish usage to the full list after MVAPICH
package will support it.
o Scott said Cisco will test it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ewg