[openfabrics-ewg] OFED release testing Task force

Karun Sharma karun.sharma at qlogic.com
Mon Jan 1 20:26:29 PST 2007

Hi Nimrod:

Jan 4th - 8:30 am PDT is OK with me.

Thanks
Karun

________________________________

From: Nimrod Gindi [mailto:nimrodg at mellanox.com]
Sent: Mon 1/1/2007 10:40 PM
To: Dotan Barak; Amit Krig; meder at de.ibm.com; Karun Sharma; Jeremy Brown; minich at ornl.gov; yosefe at voltaire.com; monil at voltaire.com; sweitzen at cisco.com; ggrundstrom at NetEffect.com; Nimrod Gindi
Cc: openfabrics-ewg at openib.org; openib-general at openib.org
Subject: OFED release testing Task force

Happy and successful year every one,

I would like to thank all the people who've stepped forward to participate (in the "To" field).

Let's start 2007 with having the kick-off meeting of the task-force and since we have people from various time zones I would consider the best time to be: 8:30am PDT=11:30am EDT = 6:30pm Israel time

The suggested dates are: January-4th-2007 or January-8th-2007

Please respond timely and I'll set up every thing on January-2nd-2007 and will send out time, bridge and agenda.

Nimrod  Gindi

Mellanox Technologies Ltd.

mail  :  nimrodg at mellanox.com

Cell  :  +1-408-750-4801