[openfabrics-ewg] What is the plan for userspace tools in OFED 1.2

Erez Zilber erezz at voltaire.com
Sun Jan 14 14:05:10 PST 2007

> Hi,
>
> What is the plan for userspace tools in OFED 1.2? Currently, there are many git tress with userspace tools (like open-iscsi.git that contains source files + spec file for building the rpm for open-iscsi userspace programs). Are they planned to be integrated into a single script that will build all userspace > > > tools? How? When?

Vlad,

Can you answer that? Also, can you explain about http://www.openfabrics.org/builds/ofa_1_2_user/last_stable.tgz <https://owa.voltaire.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.openfabrics.org/builds/ofa_1_2_user/last_stable.tgz>  ? Should I add my open-iscsi rpm to the scripts somehow? How?

Thanks,
Erez