[openfabrics-ewg] Official Date Change for Sonoma Workshop -- APR 29 to MAY 2

Thad Omura Thad at Mellanox.com
Wed Jan 24 10:40:20 PST 2007

Promoters,

It is official - please spread the word that we are pushing out the date
of the OFA Sonoma Workshop to Sunday, April 29 (arrive
afternoon/evening) to Wednesday, May 2.  which is a better date for our
developer community and a date we believe allows for optimal attendance
and productivity.  Again, the same government rates still apply, and
we're able to do so with no financial penalty to OFA.  The hotel has
been notified and confirmed the change, and we are in process of
updating all of the appropriate materials to reflect this including the
registration site, our web site, etc.

We regret the trouble this has caused folks who have booked travel and
now have to reschedule.  We believe we've contacted those affected, but
if there are others, please shoot me an email and we will address
changes appropriately.  We know as an organization that event planning
and coordination is something we need to improve on. We're certainly
looking for more resources to help here as well, so please contact me if
interested.

Look for updated information on this coming your way soon (links to the
updated site to sign up, etc.)  We will continue to plan the agenda with
the same urgency to make sure we have the best possible content for
attendees.

Thanks,

THAD

Thad Omura | VP of Product Marketing | Mellanox Technologies, Inc.

thad at mellanox.com | Tel 408-916-0020 | Cell 408-750-6236