[openfabrics-ewg] Update to OFED 1.1.1 to support uDAPL scalability

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Jan 24 10:43:35 PST 2007

Tziporet wrote,
>There is no process defined for minor version release. In SC06 I
>suggested that each company that is interested in such a release is
>allowed to do it and place it on the svn. I still think this is good as

>long as you add in the RN that this package passed testing of Intel (or

>other company) only

>Tziporet

Agreed. Since I have not heard any other opposition to this request,
I updated the release notes of this new package to let people
know that this is a special version only tested by Intel and for
select Intel MPI users that are seeing issues with RDMA CM scalability.
I called it OFED-1.1.1-ib_local_sa.tgz and uploaded it into SVN.
I also added a README file to the directory to describe the tar balls
that
are in the directory and their contents.

woody