[openfabrics-ewg] Current List of OFA Linux components and maintainers

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jan 24 23:35:17 PST 2007

> Attached is the latest list of component maintainers for the OFA Linux
> stack that was compiled at the OFA developers workshop in Tampa.
> Let me know if there are any changes or additions needed.
> I would be good if we could get this posted somewhere on
> the OFA website so that the larger OF community knows who to send
> patches to for each component.

Especially in the OFED distro I have now stuck my nose deep enough
in IPoIB that I guess I can't avoid this responsibility now :)
And Roland seems uninterested in backporting code to older kernels, so
that's all my code, too.

For SRP, all OFED backporting was done by Ishai Rabinovit
<ishai at mellanox.co.il>, and he's taken over the srp daemon from Roland, so I
think you want to add him to maintainer list there.

--
MST