[openfabrics-ewg] [Openib-promoters] [openib-general] Current List of OFA Linux components and maintainers

Stephen Langdon steve.langdon at hp.com
Thu Jan 25 20:17:25 PST 2007

Bill,

I for one would like the OFA components clearly distinguished from
things like the (non-OFA) MPI implementations which are distributed with
OFED on a "grace-and-favor" basis as a convenience to users.  It is my
view (which may or may not be shared by others) that they are not
integral parts of OFED itself.

Steve