[openfabrics-ewg] modules compilation status for OFED 1.2

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Fri Jan 26 14:14:52 PST 2007

Bryan is working on recreating the backport patches for the ipath
driver. It appears that all of the InfiniPath backport patches were
removed from the OFED source tree late last year.

By early next week, we'll have a better sense of whether any of these
patches will need to come in after Jan 31.

- Betsy

--
Betsy Zeller
Director of Software Engineering