[ewg] OFED 1.3 timeline

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Jul 10 10:17:59 PDT 2007

Hi All,
Based on the requests to have OFED 1.3 release this year the release
schedule is the following:

    * Feature freeze - Sep 4
    * Alpha release - Sep 10
    * Beta release - Sep 25
    * RC1 - Oct 16
    * RC2 - Oct 30
    * RC3 - Nov 8 (assuming many of us are at SC07 on the week of Nov 11)
    * RC4 - Nov 22
    * GA release - Nov 30 (or first week of Dec)

To make this schedule we must implement all major changes for the
package during July so we have a stable package till middle of Aug.
Also we must keep the new features in control and not insert unnecessary
changes that are not in the features list.

Full features list will be published in a different mail

Tziporet.