[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED-1.2 release download link

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Jul 16 01:43:06 PDT 2007

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
>> It will be good if we can unify 1.2.c with 1.2.1 that was
>> requested in
>> the same time frame
>> Any thoughts on this?
>
> I am in favor of unifying them.

I don't see how 1.2.c can be official OFED release without having the
work process being tracked through the OFA bugzilla.

Tziporet - in the past you said that you prefer the bugs process to be
carried out through the Mellanox FAE's since some of the issues are FW
related, what's your take now?

Searching for mlx4 or connectx under the bugs.openfabrics.org yields now
only #688, does this means its almost done, or that the other problems
are pure FW, or that they are simply not reported at the bugzilla?

Or.