[ewg] MVAPICH2 SRPM Update

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:02:49 PDT 2007

I updated the MVAPICH2 0.9.8 SRPM for the RC1 release. The current
version is:

mvapich2-0.9.8-9.src.rpm

As discussed in the 3/26 conference call, I opened and closed a bug with
details concerning this update since it was not related to any
previously reported OFA bugs.

Right now the MVAPICH code is in the release state. I've sent details to
Pasha as he maintains the MVAPICH SRPM. I have not entered a bug
entry for the previous update of the MVAPICH SRPM however. The current
MVAPICH SRPM probably needs updated too in order to catch the last small
change since its previous update. If that is necessary, perhaps Pasha
can enter a historical bug entry for the last update (or just the
current one). I am not clear on if a bug entry was necessary for the
previous MVAPICH update. I can make an entry and close it, however since
a new update is probably required anyway, perhaps it can be done at that
time by Pasha.
Shaun Rowland	rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~rowland/