[ewg] Upcoming OFED teleconferences

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue May 29 06:19:03 PDT 2007

Short version:
--------------

Upcoming OFED teleconferences, all at noon US eastern / 9am US
Pacific / 7pm Israel.

1. Wednesday, May 30 (*TOMORROW*), code 210262040
2. Monday, June 4, code 2102061
3. Monday, June 11, code 210213621
4. Monday, June 18, code 2102061
5. Monday, June 25, code 210213621

US/Canada:  +1.866.432.9903
India:      +91.80.4103.3979
Israel:     +972.9.892.7026
Others:     http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/

Longer version:
---------------

You just got 2 Outlook invites for upcoming OFED teleconferences:

1. Due to the US holiday, there was no OFED teleconference
yesterday.  Today is also not good for several OF members, so there
will be an OFED teleconference tomorrow (Wednesday, 30 May 2007) at
the normal time.

2. There will also be weekly teleconferences throughout June 2007.
We already had teleconferences scheduled for the 4th and 18th; I just
added teleconferences for the 11th and 25th.

Once OFED v1.2 is released, we'll be returning to bi-weekly OFED
teleconferences.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems