[ewg] Re: ofed_kernel merged with 2.6.24-rc1 patches update required

Erez Zilber erezz at Voltaire.COM
Tue Nov 6 00:26:55 PST 2007

OK. Let me know when you apply it and I will try to rerun
ofed_makedist.sh. Just to make sure that I understand - does this fix
allow the script to run without having quilt installed?

Erez