[ewg] RE: SDP / TCP_NODELAY

Jim Mott jim at mellanox.com
Wed Nov 21 05:43:12 PST 2007

Hi,
  SDP does not keep packet size statistics, but could if people want.
Active connection info can be found in /proc/net/sdp, and the counters
(and parameters) we do keep are in /sys/module/ib_sdp.

  There are a couple debug options that can be enabled.  If you want to
see per-frame detail, then you need to build with
CONFIG_INFINIBAND_SDP_DEBUG_DATA defined and enable with
/sys/module/ib_sdp/<hmm>/data_debug_leve=1.  Then run something small
and use dmesg to get the details.  You can also enable some debug info
on the normal build by setting debug_level=1 in the /sys/module/ib_sdp
tree.

Thanks,
JIm

Jim Mott