[ewg] MVAPICH2 1.0 SRPM and OFED 1.3 install.pl updates

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 4 17:21:44 PDT 2007

I've uploaded the new MVAPICH2 1.0 SRPM for OFED 1.3. I hope I didn't
miss this, but I wasn't sure where to put it - so I put it in
~rowland/ofed_1_3 on staging.openfabrics.org with a latest.txt file,
etc. If someone can point me to the proper place if that's wrong, I'd be
happy to move it.

I've also attached a patch to the install.pl script that was included
with the latest OFED 1.3 tarball. I made the following changes:

- Fixed BLCR path check if Checkpoint-Restart selected
      - needed to chomp user input or path check always failed

- Fixed default DAPL provider prompt
      - added chomp to remove extra "\n"

- Removed multithreaded option and associated BLCR check

- Changed compiler settings
      - if gfortran found, make sure to use it for F77 and F90

Shaun Rowland	rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~rowland/