[ewg] Re: Toward OFED-1.3-beta release - prepare ofed_1_3 branch for every package

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Sat Oct 27 18:27:20 PDT 2007

Hi Vlad,

On 11:25 Thu 25 Oct     , Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
>  All maintainers of the user space package please create ofed_1_3 branch in
>  your git trees if this is not done yet on the OpenFabrics server.

I would prefer to keep master branch as source for OFED-1.3 for few more
days if it is acceptable. In this period I'm not planning to put there
things which are not desired for OFED, so this will just prevents some
patch duplication works for me. Please let me know if it breaks your
plans or makes it harder to maintain OFED builds.

And in general I agree with Sean - original goal was to switch to
per-project tarball releases which should be done by maintainers.

Sasha