[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: tentative agenda

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sat Oct 27 11:28:27 PDT 2007

Tziporet,

> We may need more then 30m for this
> Also - is will be good that this session will be the last one, and then
> I can put inside input from all sessions - especially those that speak
> on the new features.

Since I knew that some people would miss the last few sessions due to
flight limitations, I thought that having this session in the morning
would allow everyone to attend.  Nevertheless, you make some good
points.  Let's go with your suggestion and move this to the end.

> Liran will not come to the summit. Dror can replace him. It can be good
> if Or will work with Dror on this.

Sorry to hear that Liran will not be attending.  I will put Dror down
in his place; and if Or agrees, I'll include him.

Thanks much.

Johann