[ewg] Re: [promoters] Re: [ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit:tentative agenda

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Oct 28 18:58:44 PDT 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Johann George wrote:

> Thanks for all the comments on the MPI sessions.  Our primary interest
> should be to make the MPI sessions as valuable as possible to the
> audience that is attending.  My allotment was based on discussion with
> the presenters having decided to limit it to those MPIs that were
> included as part of OFED due to time constraints.  Granted, this was
> entirely subjective.

I think it's definitely important to have feedback from Intel and HP,
particularly since they have not been given a voice in this venue
before (I'm not saying that we've been exclusionary -- I'm saying
that I'd be very interested to hear what they have to say).  Give all
the MPI's either 45 or 60 minutes and split the time evenly; I think
that will do fine.

I think I'm saying essentially the same things that I've said before,
so I'll butt out now...

BTW: I know that being "the schedule guy" is a serious hassle.  Many
thanks for doing this, Johann!

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems