[ewg] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: feedback requested

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sun Oct 28 23:51:38 PDT 2007

Or and Jeff,

Thanks again for your input.  I like Or's idea of starting
the summit earlier but am concerned as to whether people
could attend.  I'm also not sure we could have access to the
room earlier although I suspect that will be possible.

Regarding parallel tracks, we currently do not have another
room to handle that.  But we can investigate if this might
be possible at reasonable cost.

I would like to hear from the attendees since this summit is
for you.  Perhaps you can vote on the following three
questions.  I'll tally the votes that come from registered
attendees by the end of the week and act on them as best as
I can.  This might be a good time to remind you that if you
have not registered, please do so by following this link:

    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=143964

(1) Are you willing and able to attend if we start at
    11:00am on Thursday rather than at 1:00pm?

(2) If we are able to, would you prefer to see simultaneous
    tracks and lengthen some of the sessions.

(3) Would you like to see additional MPI sessions crammed
    into the allotted time?

To avoid polluting all the mailing lists, feel free to reply
just to me unless you wish to do otherwise.

Thanks.

Johann