[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] ofed_kernel merged with 2.6.24-rc1 patches update required

Arthur Jones arthur.jones at qlogic.com
Wed Oct 31 12:13:48 PDT 2007

hi vladimir,  are the backport patches posted
to an open mailing list somewhere?  i would like
to see them on (general|ewg)@openfabrics.org so that
they can be reviewed before going in to your
tree.  occasionally i do see them on these lists,
but, i don't think they are all seeing these
lists before hitting your tree...

arthur