[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: OFA website edits

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Fri Sep 21 12:48:32 PDT 2007

 > Maintainers,

 > Please move your packages and update your WEB_README. Currently we
 > only have rdmacm, dapl, cxgb3, and WinOF updated for this process.

Has anyone defined what the contents of WEB_README should be?
Specifically, what information should it contain?  How should it be
formatted?  Is it plain text, or is HTML markup allowed, or... ?

Also, same questions about the README file.

Has any work been done to make the individual package download
directories more usable?  eg if I go to
    http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/rdmacm/
then I just get a raw directory listing... it would be nice to be able
to include a "latest" link, SHA1 checksum, link to git repository,
etc.

Thanks,
  Roland