[ewg] OFED March 24 meeting summary on OFED 1.4 plans

Glenn Streiff gstreiff at NetEffect.com
Tue Apr 1 09:11:47 PDT 2008

> OFED March 24 meeting summary about OFED 1.4 and 1.3.1 plans:
> 1.3.1 Release:
> As we decided we should do a release in 2-3 month after 1.3.
> In addition if there are any special fixes as outcome from the
> interop we can do a release earlier.
> All - please send me your requests for fixed issues and needed time
> frame and I will publish 1.3.1 schedule based on this.

Hi, Tziporet.

Just to refresh what I said at the last conference call, NetEffect
has at least one fix (already upstream), that we would like to see
in an OFED 1.3.1 build.  In terms of desired timeframe...late April
or early May?

Have fun at Sonoma.  Dave Sommers from NetEffect will be there
while I work through my backlog. :-/

Regards,

Glenn