[ewg] Re: IPoIB panics on ipoib_cm_handle_rx_wc()

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Sat Apr 26 22:31:00 PDT 2008

Shirley Ma wrote:
> We have seen skb_under_panic() in our test enviornment as well. It's
> easy reproduce this with tcpdump on and off.
I have just tried iperf with tcpdump running, no crash, tried it with
both udp and tcp, both connected and datagram modes, please provide the
details on how to reproduce it along with the crash dump you see.

BTW - any chance you can RFC here your changes to libpcap / tcpdump etc
and then push it to the maintainer? we have something which is working
but somehow ugly, maybe yours is nicer...

Or.