[ewg] Re: ipath backport patches for ofed-1.4

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at qlogic.com
Wed Aug 6 11:23:37 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 14:45 +0300, Vladimir Sokolovsky wrote:
> Hi Ralph,
> Please prepare ipath backport patches for ofed-1.4:
>
> git://git.openfabrics.org/ofed_1_4 ofed_kernel
>
> The new backport patches required after merge with 2.6.27-rc1.
>
> Regards,
> Vladimir

I can make individual backport patches for just the ipath
driver but I also see that some changes like commit
8d8bb39b9eba32dd70e87fd5ad5c5dd4ba118e06 change ipath and
core kernel and infiniband files. Sometimes a single
backport patch is created by someone else that undoes this
sort of change for all drivers and sometimes it is up to the
individual driver owners.

So, how do we assign ownership?