[ewg] Undeliverable: Good Morning - Look it and show nobody please

System Administrator administrator at dnstexas.dnswd-root.net
Sat Aug 16 09:06:59 PDT 2008

Hello,
This is the SPAM/Virus firewall at DNS Texas.  We provide SPAM filtering services for numerous business and residential customers in the United States.  We're sorry, but a recent message you sent:

      To     : [mime_recipient]
      Subject: [subject]
      Sent   : [date]
Was *NOT* delivered to the intended recipient.  There are numerous reasons why this may occur.  The following steps may help you resolve this issue:

1) Verify your email does not include profanities or other questionable materials and resend -or-
2) Forward a copy of the email you are having trouble sending to this network to:  nospam at dnstexas.com  -  we will review the message, and unblock or whitelist as needed, notify you of the status and forward the message on to the original recipient (if known) -or-
3) Call the DNS Texas helpdesk and request an unblock at (682) 365.2643 during normal business hours (MON-FRI 8am-7pm CST)

Contact DNS Texas:
	{ WEB   : http://www.dnstexas.com }
	{ PHONE : (682 365.2643 }Sorry, Message Cannot Be Delivered Deliver Due To SPAM/Virus Rule Violation, Follow The Steps Outlined Above To Resolve.
      <mx1.dns-tx.com #25.12.1>