[ewg] Your email requires verification verify#bY2SLYMSUj5rwtiWT_8QAh3bivYcfOnL

hedplug at canada-first.com hedplug at canada-first.com
Sat Aug 16 12:16:44 PDT 2008

CANADA-FIRST EMAIL SECURITY - DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

Due to the large volume of spam emails flooding our email boxes everyday we have had to resort to requiring that Emailers verify that they (you)
are a real live human being and not a spam source.

To complete this verification, simply click on reply to this message, leave
the subject line intact and hit send. Once your message and your authenticity has been verified (takes seconds) your email will go through.

Thank you for your patience.

Buy a Mac.

The headers of the message sent from your address are show below: