[ewg] Out of Office AutoReply: How do you do ? As you fucked me - look

hayley.godwin at thomsonreuters.com hayley.godwin at thomsonreuters.com
Sat Aug 16 12:16:36 PDT 2008

Thankyou for your email. I am currently away from the office until Tuesday August 26th. For urgent assistance please contact Ian Brocklehurst

Thomson Financial Limited, a Thomson Reuters company, is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (registered number 2012235) having its registered office and address for service at Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N 1DL, UK.
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments.