[ewg] **Message you sent blocked by our SPAM filter**

Content-filter at mg6.xecu.net postmaster at mg6.xecu.net
Sat Aug 16 12:40:33 PDT 2008

Your message to: hodges at heraldmail.com has triggered our SpamAssassin SPAM filters
and has been rejected. The email you sent with the following subject has
NOT BEEN DELIVERED:

Subject: How do you do . As you fucked me - look

Our company uses a set of email filters to help block the delivery of
unsolicited commercial email, otherwise known as SPAM.  For more
information on SPAM, please visit http://spam.abuse.net.

If you believe that you have received this message in error, please accept
our sincere apologies. The easiest resolution would be to contact the
recipient and ask that they add you to their whitelist. We do ask that you
please forward this email message to support at xecu.net if you received it
in error.

The report below will help you determine why your message was flagged as
SPAM. If you continue to have problems, please contact Xecunet Support at
877-XECUNET.

Thank you very much,

Postmaster

SpamAssassin report:
Spam detection software, running on the system "mg6.xecu.net", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  .WsHhLrzEl saludo im Katty im 21 years old. My Orgy - video.
   As you fucked me - look! El saludo im Katty im 21 years old. My Orgy - video.
   As you fucked me - look! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 1.4 DCC_CHECK              Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
 0.0 DIGEST_MULTIPLE        Message hits more than one network digest check
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
 2.8 DOS_OE_TO_MX           Delivered direct to MX with OE headers